Monday, January 19, 2009

The Case of Bejewelled Ballerina Pumps

bejewelled ballerina pumps
bejewelled ballerina pumps by juicylicious
I love shoes!
Yeah I heart anything pretty, edgy or something sexy to cover my juicy feet
I dunno why la but some has passion in handbags, accessories but I guess I just love awesome shoes

My current job requires me to bid bye bye to my lovely heels or pumps above 2 inches *sighs*
I need to run around between offices and wearing them either gonna hurt the heels and of cos my feet too
Bah! So I've been browsing around for ze one pair that makes my heart flutters haha
Between these two months I've been spoiled by bambam three pairs of shoes (they were on sale) heheh
So when we had a stop over in one of my fav shoe store in Bangsar I found a pair of sparkling pumps that instantly swept on my feet and purchased 15 mins later haha
Sucker.... but no this time it's on my own...
The puppy eyes and baby talk doesn't budge him to take out his wallet... bwahahaha!
No camera man...I miss taking piccha.. wait la I show off to you one day...
Still waiting..... *tapping fingers*
I got the one similar to those emerald green from Lanvin *drools*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails