Friday, January 16, 2009

Escaping Vol.1

OMG!
Dunno if I should be pissed, angry, grateful or what but seems I have no weekends off for next month
Ze calendar is power packed!
Ugh! How like that?????
Chances are highly missing on Rihanna and Valentine *sobs*
After lunch yesterday if I can divide myself into 4 Nuruls maybe I couldn't manage to escape and tag along (unnecessary)
What to do... *sighs* Tired being employed laaaa...
Went off to LB's "show room" today cos the contractor can take the measurement and fix the necessary
Ze nanny can talk and talk till dooms day I guess; tired of listening the whole god damn journey
I'm not really happy of what she did (she doesn't know it) and the person she dislike cos too much M vitamin in their system
Twice I kena and gotta be alert with this two fellas ugh!
To hell with politics man....
I wish and I hope I can build my dreams soon *kick bambam's butt* (too)

A dear friend's dad passed away (Al Fatihah)
My heartfelt condolence to you and family
It's your one year coffee shop anniversary too and I'm sorry that God loves him more and he passed on the same day

Smelly boo got me ceramic size 28 curling tong, jumbo!
Also awesome arm candy
Pretty lavender seeds pillows that *pebbles* likes too
Royal Ed Hardy sweats woohoo!
Last nite over the phone he asked about our next step of together *blush*
Told him I like Mauboussin hehe
A girl allowed to asks mountains, moon, stars, sunshine and rainbow before they become his property right LOL!

Later am gonna cherish the moment spending my time with gfs
Gosh I need to distress la wei.....
Work work work nak muntah darah dah
Ya la period pun came 3 weeks earlier... WTF!
Gonna pamper myself this weekend gila-gila
Have a good one too k!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails