Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Witnessed Ze God Damn Tsunami

Brrrrrrr..... *shivers*
Seriously it's annoying yet funny at the same time when people shouting out of frustration innit
Annoy becos somehow you are pulled into the drama indirectly if you're nearby and funny thinking about WTH are they acting like uncivilised human being *eye rolling*
I told myself I don't and try hard to go crazy like that (maybe I used to, teenage angst) cos I believe you can never earn the slightest respect with such behaviour

I'm tired... I can handle a looooooooooooooooot of things in my plate
But there are certain extend that one can accommodate right
I hate complaining... but looking at the calendar seems like I'm seeping into another tight dark hole shucks!
I need my social or alone time like FREAKING SERIOUSLY!
Like I always used to say...
Bloody hell!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails