Friday, January 23, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Chai

Happy Chinese New Year!
Here are cute cupcakes I found over flickr of Anita Jamal
Too pretty to be eaten innit!

I too was awarded by Ms Bagaholic

Here are the things you gotta do
  • copy badge "2008 Cute Blogger Award" above in your blog
  • link those who has awarded you
  • each blogger must share 10 facts/hobbies before awarding another blogger
So here goes mine -___________-
  1. I'm a shoe lover and I think the last time I check I have more than 100 pairs stored in the other room
  2. Not much of a chocolate lover except for patchi haha ice cream can be orgasmic especially if it's Jamoca Almond Fudge from Baskin
  3. God knows how many jobs I've been and the best and worst experience was when I was flying with MAS. It sucks but it builds my confidence on not letting ppl stepping on my head. I miss having the 5 star hotel room on my own and just pampering myself soaking in the hot tub... aaaah
  4. I love traveling and each travel has its own special memories. I wanna go back to Amsterdam and stay there
  5. I can be a shopaholic ok ok I am one and yesterday while queuing to the cashier for a black legging I managed to add a brown wide belt and satin felt chain purse hahahhahaa
  6. Maybe I told you before I've been repeatedly hurt by monkeys, baboon and gorillas becos I trust people so much. I think I am a psycho magnet as bambam puts it
  7. I love sequinnes, embellishment, sparkles and anything that blings. I love OTT stuff.. it's in my juicy blood
  8. You wonder how I got to be juicylicious? Cos I love JUICY COUTURE to death but it kills me that couture is breaking my bank haha
  9. I love snapping pictures each and every object or anything that amuse me and am still waiting the new cam from bambam
  10. I wanna get married one day but seriously I'm trying to have a small one and the invites will be SO limited LOL! I hope nobody will get angry cos it's my god damn BIG day hahaha...
Oh that's it... 10 facts only that I can list here haha.. I can rant more but am so sleepy
If you're interested you can continue the chain cos my juicy battery is really dying now to think of anyone cos almost all juicy circle has been awarded lah

Have a great holiday ya!

4 comments:

tootsie said...

haha, love the getting married part..!! quick join d club, dun worry, u dun have to get preggy so fast!! hahaha

i totally understood ur situation thou but i bet some of ur frens terasa and u ended up invited them all..hehe trust me!! ~ xx "pengantin basi"

Juicy Pop said...

Ya la... hmmm dunno why am not the type of girl who dreams of wedding fairytale like ahaha.. Esp the bersanding part oh oh no!
I always like small close and intimates :)
But as friends advise sometimes it will be the parents who wants it their way ahaha.. I think my parents has given up on me kekeke!
Don't say basi k it is a blissful thing to happen innit! xoxo

tootsie said...

they said once inai di jari dah hilang, pengantin dah basi!! uwaaaaaaaa!!

betull, its cool to have all ur closed frens only too. let me know if u need help k..! but i bet u dont need any, cos u have it all sis!! :)

Juicy Pop said...

Thanks sweetie hugs hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails