Saturday, January 10, 2009

Marathon and oh! I found my flakes

Drove bro around today looking for his stuff
We had super power packed lunch @
Seoul Garden later and covered the ol and new wing in OU
Really stuffed ourselves gloriously (I'm hooked on the teriyaki beef) and amused in our own little world as usual
Couldn't careless on our surroundings and laughed like mad teenagers LOL!
I told him I wanna open an ice cream parlour if I don't get to be a zookeeper one day haha
Scooping and rolling the ice cream into a nice ball is a bliss *bimbo giggles*
Ice cream turns me on at any day yo!
So much fun and found there was this awesome shoe store hidden in one corner telling myself gonna grab few pairs sometime when am comfortable with my budget
Sales were every corner and
Anya Hidmarch has this awesome pumps at 60% off.. ayayi!
So many people shopping for CNY and the air hmmm.. there was once were fishy as hell
We wonder! WTH!

Bambam texted me saying he accidentally scrapped his head while shaving this morning oh gee
He said it was really cold over there so he feels kinda numb
I replied but still waiting for his reply... been twelve hours now *sighs*
Missing him and I hope everything is alright


While looking for spring onion and other stuff to make my juicy potato salad in Cold Storage I found my Cadbury Flakes *jumps in joy*

OMG I've been wanting it since forever man.. happy happy so happy

I'm still contemplating to trim my hair cos I know I will cut it shorter if I step into any saloon
Dammit I better wait for my size 28 curling tong that bambam managed to get for me to arrive then I'll consider again lah
But am bored having it coiffed and badly need some kinda magic to it
Patience......

Had two nites of dvd marathon
Seriously I have no preference and enjoy every movie I watched even those reviewed as lousy ones
It supposed to entertains you innit so here are the trailers of what we glued on




We also watched one Spanish horror called The Orphanage kinda similar to The Others and open minded non judgmental indie movie about experimenting sex titled Show Bus
It was really cool and crazy haha
Check it out if you have time *winks*

I hope I'll get to do some laps in the pool tomorrow morning... ugh...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails