Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Miss You Lah

Bambam texted he arrived safely in chinky land with no sleep due to crazy timing with the no frills airline
Poor baby and I was missing him already
Today I felt so lazy and spacing out realizing I didn't rest well enough and been working five days in a row though others only serve the 3rd day
My eating time/choice of food is kaput lately and also trying to eat less but yet am expanding and wobbly here and there shucks!
YIKES!
Lazy! Lazy! Lazy!
*
A gf asked me to get my juicy mojo back and keeping up with what she's calling me as Ms Sociology

Heck I need my time alone and yeah time is precious for me now yo
MMmmmmm.... I wish I can follow him and need a really good break
Longing for travelling and breathing new air
Before that I'm thinking of climbing again... damn I miss that feeling!!!
Work those wobbles

Missing you!
Eventhough it's less than 24 hours but I miss you so much boolat!
I bet *pebbles* too
 
Rihanna is performing in town and just heard in E! on telly saying that she'll be covered from shoulder to knee
Champion!
I can't be excited (yet) cos I hope I can escape
There's The Tings Tings and Prodigy too in Singapore
Damn....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails