Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've been stoned

Followed my mom after work for some talk and all at Jalan 222A
She busted a sum of moolah for our family, well something that can help to make things better physically, mentally and emotionally (I do hope!)
Will explain more lah and wow the stone really make a difference
Here is the link if you're interested *click me*
I *can* lift up that fat bambam of mine LOL! Serious!

LB gave me four hundred bucks to get a phone
Yup I'm not going to use my own as a charity for the company.. na ah!
I was thinking like seriously which phone should I get for that amount hahahahah WTH wei
Gotta brainwash her a bit more.. Gila cheapskate!
I jumped into the contractor's pick up to fix her house so we can get it done as quickly before the holidays
Shouldn't trust anyone and she better compensate me for getting her requests fulfilled much ahead from her expectation! *pats self*
I do pick up my momma's wonder bionic woman traits hahahhaha!
Thank you mom... love you lots
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails