Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Dig Ol Picchas and Stumbled On Hats Galore


This was taken long time back in fact it was towards the end of 2008
It was our first time checking out
The Attic and bambam was in a good mood to chill outside so off we went to check it out

There were small stalls selling stuff and pieces from local designers too
We had fun fun fun
Especially trying out those cool hats belongs to dear
Janet who happens to be younger sister of Yvonee Lee i.e. writer for Trolley Dollies






I like how this awesome hair piece was handmade and though didn't purchase it there I found something similar in my fav shop weeks later

Gosh... I'm still contemplating laaaa... Miss snapping and taking tonnes of juicy picchas
Saw gorgeous clouds last evening wish I could capture it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails