Monday, January 12, 2009

My mind is processing minus ze pause button

*sighs*
Oh dear am really tired
I'm not complaining but somehow couldn't keep up with things around me *sighs*
Tired of organizing things both myself and LB but less on ma juicy-self
Gotta load up on my supplement... My cycle came 3 freaking weeks early WTH!
Is juicy body angry, upset but I must admit I don't really eat properly and sleeping late
Hmph!
  • I run around in kitten heels today and thinking of getting a roller blade so I can skate to and fro between the offices faster especially those pairs below I saw in Nice
  • The tribeca black embellish cardi I got two months ago stumbled in its paper bag among mountain of other clothes keep me warm in the freezing office
  • Shared 3 pieces of Big Apple donut with my colleagues for tea
  • I made teh tarik for the bankers since the tea lady went missing.. doh! Realizing I made better ones 35 thousands above juggling through turbulence before LOL!
  • I might be a permanent fixture in BMR for work which I'm trying to escape cos I don't wanna miss Rihanna concert which all the 10 of us has gotten the tickets.. eep!
  • There's heat rash on my ass cheek and hydrocortisone is doing its thingamagik... bah!
  • Bambam said he bought a sporty watch and Ed Hardy sweats for me oh yay!
  • Watched Golden Globe Awards with a gf and we yak about those gorgeous dresses, hair, accessories the stars wore at the red carpet and I love what Drew puts on... looks yummy like candy floss and Eva's chilly red is effortlessly stylish - it was all distressing, seriously haha!
  • Sting looks weird... what's with the bearded look yo!
  • I told gf about juicy flirting moment winking my eyes to Ralph Fiennes and he winks back while whispering to me no picture in Cannes on my trip back to Paris after watching F1 in Monaco.. that was like 5 years ago when he is not bald as in the Globe Awards
  • Cooked instant noodle chicken flavour sprinkled with oregano for gf while she did her 10 mins shampoo and blow dry in the master bathroom sink
  • Scare *pebbles* with the hair dryer and he's actually happy to have visitor
  • Munching on my Cadbury flakes before hitting the bed -_________________-
Ok time to rest... Good nite!

2 comments:

fudge said...

drew barrymore looked so adorable. and i absolutely love her HUGE 60's hairdo, kan?

another elegant lady i saw was that megan fox. she looked like a goddess statue.

Juicy Pop said...

Oh yes! Mmg Drew super comel! Her big hair is neatly styled!
True!!!! Megan Fox got 22" waist!!! Perfect in everything... Makes me wanna suicide man.. hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails