Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Unplanned Yet So Awesome

Oh gee it has been a week since we celebrated new year, the year of ox
Time flies is all I can say... been here and there and lil room to breathe
It's all good and in a way am glad things are keeping busy both myself and bambam too
Before that I got cool lappie(s) from work... and.... I got a wifi at home (free) woohoo!
Enjoying it while it lasts haha yup am punching the keyboard in my tiny balcony.. quite cool la
So much things happen within this past week
Managed to have date with dear mommy and discovered fabulous stuff together
I paid some of the money I owe her.. yes it's the first time I actually asked from her ever
Trained totally independent even in deeper shit before so this time I had to >.<
She's my super bionic woman till now

Before the year ended managed to have a sing song nite @Ceasers
As usual sure got some unwanted drama la when we gathers.. confirm cannot run from it haha
New year eve was super duper awesome cos we didn't plan anything and had an impromptu gathering and it went super smooth sailing

Since Mas (no longer can be pimpin) in town with his fiance AwesomeEmma (yay!) and meeting her the first time we wait and plan ours for him
I managed to get table reservation for dinner @The Apartment (fusion dinner was average and you gotta kick and only then they do it for you.. normal kan) and introduced the happy couple to my juicy babes
LindaMelon had singing session so she dropped by to see us before we pushed off to Sunway MOS
I'm a sucker for fireworks.. yup we watched them over the high glass window with clear vision where they launched it in the lagoon... Perfect!
Frankly the atmosphere was like a freakshow or circus and thank god it's where they don't bother you
We had a great time with the group though and continued to another fav couple awesome abode
In short it was kinda fantastic nite for all of us with no pressure haha
Going with the juicy flow really well -________-
Even if I missed Vegas but still home with juicy loved ones is where my juicy heart is! Oh yeah!

Went to BMR again over the weekend (working yo!)
Overnight at LB's mansion and managed to take the water slides this time with the kids
Oh yeah I definitely can blend in
Work on Monday too and till now... I just wanna pass out
I'm expecting a lot of visits to our projects this month *sighs*
Gonna miss my bambam cos he is leaving to chinky land in a couple of hours
Have a safe trip my drippy smelly boy luv luv
Shop shop for me my dahling

Oh I miss snapping picchas
Still waiting for the right one la... *winks*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails