Monday, January 19, 2009

No Longer Jungle Gal

Last Saturday managed to catch up wif Sazwa at her family's house where her minime Qirana Atiya had her aqiqah and turn 6 months
Such adorable lil one with big cute eyes and rosy cheeks
All the aunties and uncles (that's us) were busy stuffing ourselves with the lovely food and had bowls and bowls of ais kacang yg dibuat sendiri woohoo!
Too much choice of desserts and it was heaven
After the gathering my head were really wuzzies from all the babies and lil kids running around in the house haha! OD-ed with their sounds yo!
I love kids anyway -_________-
Bambam was blushing when we talked about engagement, weddings etc at the cafe
Make a mental note must ask for MORE mas kahwin ahahahahhaha for ME!

Up close personal with ze astronaut
Sunday I forgot I have invites to watch AJL 2009 (Juara Lagu) in Bukit Jalil Stadium
Say what????! But it was a red carpet invite so kira tak payah beratur and berebut-rebut la
Before we went in the afternoon we had lunch in my fav banana leaf place mana lagi Nirwana, Bangsar
Saw ze sex addict monkey with a mat saleh right across our table haha of all the people
Dunno which client laaa.. god knows....
Later I cut queue (not purposely cos the shop owner called me) at the threading salon and she complimented my simple polka dress haha
So happy cos I'm rushing time anyway and sorry to those waited hehe not my fault and I'll make sure I wear another polkas next visit hehe
The boys pampered themselves for foot reflexology while I trimmed my locks @Shawn Cutler
I love the saloon cos both my shampoo boy Kenzo and stylist Jackham treated me good without pressuring me at all
You know where they like to ask you to use this and that product and didn't listen when you repeatedly reminded them just trim it and don't LAYER it too much
For a moment (my usual weakness) I always itch to cut it short or restyle everytime I stepped into a saloon but heck I should be patient enough to keep it really long this time *winks*
I was a satisfied customer and I shall return there again

Ok back to AJL my god there were thousands (ok I maybe exaggerating) people queing for the show but with our VIP invite (ceh...) we walked on the red carpet yo! Kekekee
Nothing much to brag about but when I saw our astronaut walking pass by our seats I jumped and knowing LindaMelon adores him so much I grabber her arm and said let's go say hello! LOL!
I did and introduced myself to him and shook hand
You know what he said back... "I've met you before didn't I?" Like DOH!!!!! When???? In my dream??? Maybe.. *blush*
Despite the rumours and all but he does look dashing in that black suit la and I purposely lay my hand on his tush (not bad) while ShamFendi snapped our piccha woohoo!
His gf or partner definitely not amused but that's the price you pay for going with public figure innit
I know am a notty juicy gal but I don't steal and keep... *winks*
The show was above from my expectation gila first time I heard all those songs and really enjoyed it
Faizal Tahir did an awesome performance but too bad he didn't win overall la
My aunty sms me saying he was delicious and sent text back and forth after she saw me walking outside before the show started hahaa
Damn I have a cool aunty and I guess notty runs in juicy family boohoohoo
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaam.... upload the picchas pretty please!
Thank you for a great nite and making my weekend an awesome one
I heart the mouse pad!!! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails