Friday, February 20, 2009

20:39


HOLA!
Am making pasta feeling famished but friends are meeting at the corner shop below later
Hmmm... I shall continue later heheh
Wawie is back from her snow wonderland and ze awesome couple Mas+Emma will be arriving tonite
Shall have a great catching up with 'em

Earlier I had pudina pratha and jhinga masala for lunch with an old acquaintance
He offered me a job which was quiet interesting... thinking and negotiating hmmm
I wanna skip the family day tomorrow cos I don't bother to mingle with anyone
My lil god daughter who barely recognized me anymore has grown and her lil brother who just turned 2 is addicted to computer games!
Yes he is a toddler playing like seriously holding the mouse correctly on computer!!!
Kids nowadays... gosh I was so so amazed!

I just wanna have a great weekend and miss my family....
Have a good one too ya and here what happened on my last weekend...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails