Monday, February 23, 2009

What a doh! weekend

Time flies..
Last weekend was a lazy one with crazy friends
We practically camping in her living room and she didn't let us go k
So entrapment as Wawie puts it haha
The best part was when I slept off while they watching Benjamin Button
Oh our lil time out at the park infront of her house was awesome
It felt so far away after some organic encounter bwahaha
Awesome!

I super like the bling bling bambam and me browsing while accompanying Mas+Emma for their wed bands
Especially princess cut *drools*
He gotta work his ass off for that haha
Well he said I deserves it -________________________-
WOOHOO!
(Didn't say that for a long time innit)
He finally bought me a DIGICAM!
It's gold and full of power packed features (after my endless research)
SO HAPPY!
Now I can go back snapping but still learning the niks and nooks of my new juicy toy
Oh yeah!
Picchas later la busy gila with work *sighs*
T.T.F.N

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails