Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shopping Non?

Well my current office location is *cough* put it like this I can just pop in during lunch and take a cat nap
Hehe
Just sharing with ya if you're interested
I shop less nowadays partly due to being super pooped after long hours
But I may just spend my lunch time tomorrow and check this out -____-

OMG the current spring fashion campaign of H&M is old skool cool
Luv luv the super big hair!!! Also that hot kohl peepers!!!

Memang juicy sexay!
Talking about sexay check out the cut out heels below I received in my inbox from shopbop
Heels are now are higher and edgier doncha think so too?
Mmmmm... nice but I can't afford to run around in it! *cries*

A random thing I did today was I went sing song with my two lovelies hehe
It feels kinda awesome when I know am breaking the rules bwahaha!
I love them both of cos!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails