Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Twenty Five Things

Was tagged and sharing the fun here so why not eh
Kinda distract me temporary from the hulla baloo at work >.<
25 things of juicy moi
  1. Cotton candy oh how I miss munching them
  2. I think I am a psycho magnet but then again everyone is a pyscho on their own it's just they like to take advantage of my juicy kindness all the time (not anymore!)
  3. Everyday I am thankful that I have people surrounding me and acknowledge of my existence
  4. I always pray in my heart for a good day ahead
  5. I always look up in the sky and appreciate how blue it is
  6. I love eating and trying to control what I consume now cos my metabolism rate is seriously lagging
  7. I have bad time management and trying to improves it
  8. I feel like eating ice cream now and my favourite flavour is Jamoca Almond Fudge from Baskin Robbins
  9. I used to be called a watch fanatic from my stylish aunty whom I've lost contacted with and still collecting them
  10. I have a dysfunctional family but then again no other family is perfect
  11. I think we should swap at birth cos me and my brother should switch our features and character to be a better gal & guy but instead he is more feminine and I am more reckless
  12. Come to think again we are like twins cos we think alike and more like friends and I love him dearly
  13. I really wanna migrate and has been a dream since young cos I feel I belong some where else
  14. I love fashion but always been labelled OTT which I don't really give a flying eff
  15. I pulled my hair when am worried it's a pet peeves but trying to save my hair from serious damage
  16. I refuse to grow up but somehow it's catching up like doh!
  17. I always wish for happiness and laughter is really the best medicine
  18. I learned to eat sushi with bambam and exploring more hehe
  19. I love sambal belacan and nasi padang especially the sambal hijau
  20. I hooked on gadgets especially laptops, phones, cameras see at the mo am using 3 laptops, 2 phones, a lomo, a polaroid, an underwater manual camera and new toy digicam!
  21. I can dance to any kind of genre especially house and r&b haha but bambam said I have a funny dance watever...
  22. I seek for love instead of material which I think a bit stupid la cos I have to sacrifice a lot but hey it can't be forced innit.. I don't brought up to be like that!
  23. I want to have big boobies so implant is good but seriously I am scared of needles so wth to go under the knife yo
  24. Beaches, sea, island makes me go weak cos I just love water and sun!
  25. I've always been on a long relationship and if he's the one at this point of life I have hmmm.... *mentally calculates* 5 serious boyfriends haha
So there
Try to share more but it says 25 only he he

It rains most of the day lately innit
Anyway I love pretty brollies/umbrellas but how many can you get for yourself right
My current fav was the square shape HRC Mountain Peak HK I bought from my trip and a pretty lace gift from ex friend when she travelled alone to China stalking her then bf
See what I found while browsing around
OMG OMG OMG
How sexy can this be and the damage is about 140 pounds! *eyes rolling*
Ladies it is Pink Tutu by Chantal Thomas super ultimate sexy umbrella around yo!

I want one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails