Monday, February 16, 2009

Crash and Burn

Once I jumped in that dark blue tiles pool I couldn't help but to just swim and swim and swim till I lost count how many laps it were
To a point two of the guys inside stay on the side and left after I stopped haha
The weather is super hot and feeling so dehydrated, dipping in the pool at nite is awesome ~ simple pleasures
An arab looking gal asked if I can show her how I swam so I told her the one close one open sync as a key of rule
I think I seriously gotta charge for lessons haha
Felt lighter and relieved from the tense at work

Claimed my rebate from renewing the car road tax oh dear there goes the moolah outta ze red patent purse of mine
It helps to pay other debt but it seems that a lot of other things to pay like changing the wear and tear of my chevy
Brought bambam to NZX and as predicted he is a happy chap
We had snacks at the cute Fullhouse Cafe and loving my honey aloe vera drinks in a mini jug

Anyway my body still sore and getting back to its usual rhythm
Those silly emm twats not going to spoil my resting day
Yeah I pushed myself to work smart(er) now and be the selfish bitch cos pleasing everyone is not a paid off duty man... grrrrr...
Whatever... had some quality time with bambam
He might be selling the bugsy beetle he has now cos I know deep down he's eyeing on that yellow one lah
Told him to prioritize our expenses hmmmm...
So much things to pay argh! Tired lah!
LB is plotting a secret rendezvous with her lover
If it's away from this lil country tak nak pulak bring me as a lamp post??! Mmpft...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails