Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All sorta dreams when you close your eyes


My horoscope read like this today:-

Today, if you can be more flexible, you can be more powerful. Bend and be mellow.

Overview

Your philosophical side is showing today and you may spin almost any situation into an excuse for bigger thinking. You may not have the time to get too deep, but you've got the right attitude

Had super weird dream last nite where I was running back to the old office of hippieman picking some of my stuff I left behind while he was barking at me from across table
WTF!
Then I saw the French having more hair! LOL!
Fast forward I was in an elevator and somebody has cut the line we were going down really fast you know like you've seen in movies
A girl was trying to make calls from her cell phone and I was mumbling something
Then... I woke up! Wah that was a tired dream lah

Later in the evening bambam told me he was upset in the morning after he woke up
I was like did you had a bad dream and something that makes you jealous
He shrugged off and he told me about it he he he silly boy!
Yeah.. he only shows off his jealousy in his dream ke ke ke

My sweet old friend buzz me and told me she had to hear from me cos she dream about me too!
WOW! This is super cool kan
In her dream about something pretty sorta tea garden party for my big day... woooo... haha
I find it quite cute la!

Ok am sleepy and hopefully I dream something juicy tonite k!
Sweet dreams!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails