Thursday, February 5, 2009

Freedom

Oh yes am enjoying this cute piccha effect thingy heheh
Photo Effects. Old TV set
It was a quite long weekend non?
Finally got my hands on E63 courtesy of the kepoh-fos (full.of.shite) co
Bye berry come to juicy momma one day haha
At least I got my own line and separate them from my personal ish
Thursday nite catching up with Jas, WorkaholicRos and KeyMasterThiru over nasi goreng USA at mamak
We were mental laughing at our silly lil jokes one after another
Time flies and I couldn't wait for the weekend
Anuar, Piano & You

Friday nite accompanied LB and family to watch him performing at Concorde
I was like ok not a big fan but I love his songs
Lucky I went back and changed cos everyone were so dressed up literally dress to kill the nite wei!
All these blonde ladies blowing and setting their hair in curls decked in blings whoa!!!!
But when Anuar Zain sings (he came out so late by 10 pm and invites was at 8 pm) OMG!
I fell in love with...... his.... voice!
I only knew Mungkin cos bambam always sing it during our sing song session
Best gila power ok his voice it is so hmmmm... mesmerizing? Oh well he can put me to sleep becos it is so soothing like a lullaby! -_______________-
Our table was no. 3 so we were seated next to the stage and if I'm not so perasan he did blinked his eyes three times three different songs while singing and smiling at me bwahahaha!
Yeah yeah either he's a confused or whatever we've heard about his preference well he is charming in his own way especially when he sings
*salutes*
Just like the handsome astronaut of ours innit! Haha
They've got the charisma
Nanti la upload the vid no time la

Waterfall Hopping
Yeah we went to two waterfalls
I missed the nature and I need a short break away so off we went to FRIM
Had less than five hours sleep but I dragged myself from the bed and prepared bombay toast for our picnic
I remembered it was almost hmmm.. fifteen or sixteen years ago since my last visit there with my family!
Am so happy that it is still untouchable well not so much and it is beautiful
Maybe am gonna make it a frequent visit then
The water is gloriously cold and so so refreshing
Tak puas and wanting more we decided to bring the boys to another waterfall where I had slide down two storeys 3 years ago
But this time I wasn't that daring anymore and was too tired
Thank god they have upgraded the place better roads and picnic spots but of cos we gotta pay to get in now
It's called Sungai Sendat and there were too many people this time but we had super awesome time
I took a nap on the foldable picnic lazy chair that bambam brought along while he drifted away listening his music
Aaaaah! It was good!
Waiting for more picchas from Sue
Here is me and the macho men with the ice cream man

OMG just look at my fat juicy self!! Yikes! Dammit!

Enter Sandman
Saturday nite followed bambam to watch live band with his buddies at Quattro, Spring
Maybe it is just me but Avenue K has this lack of feng shui (as in gloomy, eerie kinda vibes)
The band was ok and they played my Metallica song so I was super thrilled! Heheh
Couldn't catch up with mommy and bro cos I had my cycle (doh!)
It seems going haywire lately man and it is not cool I tell ya!

Am off (again!!!!) to that red resort for Tuanku's visit haih!
Gonna pack my stuff and catch some rest

p/s: Rihanna's concert postponed! Heheh... yay nasib tak pergi and thank god I sold off our tickets earlier!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails