Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sprinkle Sprinkle Little Star

It was a high tensed situation for everyone near me
Guess this is a crazy wacky month
Less love more tense WTF
I seriously hated so much of where I am now but I have no choice bah!
Patience is a virtue ya da ya da ya da

Spending time with bambam cos making up the distance of being apart the last few days
Deep down we have our own issues but trying not to think about it
Oh my god.. my hands are so dry!!!! I just noticed it while typing this out
Hmmmm...
We had nice dinner at Sakae Sushi
Suddenly I had too much of salmon dose cos they tasted so good with the wasabi yum!
There were some nice pair of comfy flats from adidas (sleek series) and GAP but I prefer the former
I dunno why I'm attracted to flats nowadays probably due to nature of work kot
Oh oh I love the smell of pomegranate body polish from Body Shop and ze baby pink with black lace trimming beauty case I got recently
That gives me temporary happiness haha

Dang am trying to configure emails and blogging from e63
Speaking of that the other set was given to that great licker tsk tsk tsk

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails