Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Escaping Vol.2

HOOOOOOORAAAAAAH!

I managed to escape yet again.. partly due to my mom's health la
Looking at the program OMG they gotta wake up at 6 am till 11 pm through out the 3 days of team building in that average red resort
My body definitely cannot cope up since I've been working over the weekend
It feels like I got my juicy life back!
Temporary... is still good! Phew!

LB said something about blueberry which I know it was meant as black haha
Mommy make a small joke out of it cos my mom memang tech savvy and loves electronic gadget
I think one day she may have a blog haha
We shall see if it actually landed on my palm k
No high hopes after some observations

Accompanied LindaMelon looking for party place for lil Ian's first celebration
Enjoyed my time with both of them and boy he is getting cheekier and he can actually walk now
Heart breaker and attention seeker!

Moshi Moshi
I love Daiso cos it reminds me of 100 yen shops in Japan
Yeah you get everything in store in the value of RM5
I spent almost an hour alone and another hour with bambam when he joined later
Crazy!
Got myself a pretty dream valley gerbera potpourri, silver pen holder for my other office, pink skipping rope (yes I need to do something for my thunder thigh), pet hair sponge remover and awesome tea holder with lavender scented candle
Happy!

Did you know that Sony Vaio came out with super tiny slim lappie
OMG comel gila and so shiny
It's called pocket style PC *drools*
You can just slip it in your jeans back pocket and the price is so attractive
Coolness -__________-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails