Monday, February 16, 2009

V-Day with Tuanku

Oh yeah so you think it's a marvellous day with the royalties?
Haha freaking pins and needles yo!
Story more later
Gonna jump in the pool for recovery period
. . . .

:edit:
It was a 4 nites 5 days body resistance we had to endure and all becos of super kancheong lady boss
Bodoh gila but I gave my best so that I can counter back when its the right time
Cut long story short I was the resort, house keeping, operations, f&B manager lah chasing people until they hated me for nothing *sighs*
No doubt it was a great experience but you see it can be handled better and more professional (if they are one!)
What to do am assisting a brat whom I discovered is the BEST ACTRESS ever in emm drama
I stored a lot of nos in ze new e63 from Tuan Polis to Tuanku's bodyguard bwahaha
The best part was after those protocol torture and all both Tuanku walked to me so that I can sembah and shake their hands before they walked on that yellow carpet to their gigantic ride
If other peeps can't appreciate what am doing but at least I had royalties to acknowledge my effort
Hah! Picchas later la cos it's all captured from chuckie lah

Bambam spent V-day with his (my less fav) friend
Either of us didn't get anything but usually we had our dinner outside trying fancy places
Well we're not a big fan of celebrating it but a good fine dining at least once every year marks something in our relationship -______-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails