Wednesday, February 25, 2009

juicy current moment : Mambo Jumbo

I am seriously FAT
Been gaining probably 3 or 4 kgs! Bleurgh!
The pool was crowded so when Ibby rang me up to hit some balls I followed
OMG! My back, arms and thighs are really sore now
Though I try to spare one or two days in a week and swing it in the driving range
The sound of cluck is kinda addictive haha
Will definitely shut down once my head hits the feathered pillow
Before that enjoy some picchas from my new juicy toy
Woopeedeedoo!
Fiddling for the first time as a Canon virgin


"Entrapment" and hanging at ze "private" park when it drizzles

Shopping, casting, *pebbles* and my juicy nest


Socializing and bonding

Eating, magazine and smokes

I am loving it -_________-
Getting the hang of this new juicy conquests!
Oh oh I think that I've made some great connections with LB lately
Bring the good qi to me please and am so grateful

Ta

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails