Monday, February 2, 2009

Gimme my sparkles back

I contributed last weekend yup been slaving in that average red resort
The journey in that 4 wheel Porsche was scary and again this time we saw another accident involving a car on fire!
Nevertheless I had fun with the press especially after I refreshed their memories
They were really happy till those corp comm ppl started paying attn to me
HA HA HA HA
I was never a show off except for my love of OTT stuff
There are times or things you don't have to share until the right time comes innit
Even the big man realized my existence and LB was surprised too
Look la don't under estimate quiet ppl who don't really shine (yet) and do their job silently
Yup am keeping my sparkles at the mo and only I need it for myself sharing it with my loved ones ONLY

They can be so predictable... bah!
The best part I don't have to shimmy to dangdut songs to impress anybody ahaha *shakes head*
I have my juicy standards yo!
But I *had* to pocho pocho which was fun and it was my 2nd attempt haha
The first was when I was in Perth where MuiMui taught us
Man I miss that gal since her escapade to Sin City tak catch up lagi *sighs*
Check out the vid below even students from Sweden learning it!

Mommy still had that pain on her palm and I poured out my frustration
She was super supportive and listened to me while giving suggestions
Yes she's my wonder bionic woman! Love the part when I used her computer and she showed all bookmarks for the links to me! *cries lovingly*
Thank you so much and I hope she recovers soon!

This woman in the music vid also always amazed me with her style! *hats off*
Gotta love the yummy heels! Aaaw...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails