Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All clear...? I hope so!

Oh I hope so... doing the necessary and keeping my fingers crossed
Insya allah.. I didn't realized that I've spilling out my dilemma to the Director General himself over the phone
Huh?! WTH? But anyway he was quite helpful lah
I've been hibernating a lot lately turning down offers to hang out, have drinks or going out
Even at home I just get tired easily and skipped all the regime sheesh..
I need some space!
Yeah.. so at times lately I don't feel like answering my calls, sms or whatever
Maybe I select whom to talk to cos those who constantly contact me would understand the situation am in
It's easier cos I'm tired of repeating the whole thing over and over again
Thanks for being there >x< Gosh finally I managed to upload all the picchas from last month or even loooooong way back on FB
Yup always have problems loading 'em up and ppl has asked me so many times where was it...
Sorry I just have no time and no mood to post them up
Digging all the albums so I can clear some space in my vaio
Oh need to send the cam for servicing the lense which was fucked up few weeks back
Macam-macam lah

I thought of saving up and getting a new toy but shite gotta spend a loooooooooot on the freaking visa
Which was not in my budget which is stupid of me not to get one also UGH!
Haven't fix the dent on my chevy too dammit...
I really hope something will turn up good this coming Friday
Insya allah
In the mean time... it's ME ME ME TIME!
Need a break from pleasing others yo!
*
Stumbled on this while surfing my fav gadget website heheh
Turn your name into a face heheh
This is how I look like from my name

hey I got a pink background.... YAY!
and this is how Afzan looks like

Go give it a try ya -_-
*click me*

1 comment:

lovelylin said...

Awwww... u must've been under great pressure lately! pls ask mr.bambam to give u lotsssssa back rubs and hugs (on behalf of me jugak! hihhi) ok! that should helps!! ;)

*hugs!!*

Related Posts with Thumbnails