Friday, November 7, 2008

Hall of Juicy

I was web surfing last nite and stumbled on this cool thingy
Kinda awesome innit :)
I want Giselle's gorgeous hair eheh!
Image Hosted by Cetrine.net
Image Hosted by Cetrine.net

I wanted to share with ya that I bought Rimmel cool matte mouse which promise to give 16hr lasting
Can you believe it my mom has used the product when she was young when boots were in Malaysia
Got a lippie and gloss during my last visit in London 4 years back so now they're here exclusively available in Watson's -___________________-

No no am not writing advertorial or such for this product like others but am sharing with you cos I really like their stuff besides after applying the cool mousse foundation I felt it was a good buy
It doesn't actually *covers* my lil blemishes but it does help my make up especially my bronzer stays through out the day!
I'm not the kinda foundation wearing gal but during my flying days I need the cover up as part of our grooming procedure
I like my Stila 50 watt ilimunating liquid foundation which I still have it but I think I should chuck it after 5 years innit...

What's your cosmetic life span?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails