Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OMG! WOWZEE!

I was taking a dose of other juicy blogs that I've linked here and one that shocked me was
Well.. *notty grins* I can see Prince William's willy bwahahahhaa WTH!
Maybe he cannot tahan so bad that being a royalty doesn't stop him releasing the nature's calling in public
Man... shameless betul!
*click here if you wanna peep*

Wanted to jump off in the pool but dark clouds and sudden shower stops me
It drizzles now *sighs*
Yeah most of you peeps are either in the goddamn cold office or teary eyed from staring the screen so long
But am home and thinking of a dip in the pool and pampering my hair in the steam bath after that heheh
Well I'm making the most of my impromptu honeymoon here!

I was driving back happily from town looking at the bright blue skies with mighty fluffy clouds earlier
Submitted my application at HLB and hopefully the sweet gal will give me good news in 2 or 3 days later
Amused at myself of the achievement of not buying/spending on unnecessary stuff when I strolled in KLCC for my EPF updates heheh!
Bravo Nurul!
It was just a quick dash!

*pebbles* is happy and fluffier cos I just bathed him with his green tea shampoo
Had lunch wif Melon, lil Ian and Ian's daddy
Boy! He's sure one show off cos he managed to climbed the high stairs till the top and look at me for approval
I clapped my hand and he claps back! Should have video it but I was rushing

I'll wait another half hour if the sky is clear gosh I need to work my ass!
Btw I fixed my other two shoes heels, need to pick up my stud bag sent for stitching in OU and change 4 of my juicy watches batteries
ONE MAJOR thing to do while am bumming now is to SORT MY Gulati's CLOTHES so that my friends can help me to throw some that I don't actually need haha!

Noticed the smiley icons? Gosh how I miss clicking them... xanga rocks it!

Yay! The sun is up again.. taaaaaa!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails