Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hooked on UNO

Frankly, I played the game for the first time over my weekend trip
As usual I will be super blur asking few times if I can pull out the cards for my turn haha
We played it before we left the concrete island @Starbucks sipping ice caramel latte
Then we continued the whole journey in the van turning the first two seats at the back facing our seats
We even converted the box stuffing our junkies as a table and my hand towel as the cover
It was awesome cos it was simply pure healthy fun games LOL!
I like it when the peeps around me has the same level of wavelengths like me
It's easier... and no expectation
I realized these people listen and give their concern during my bad times
On top of that their feedbacks and support I can never trade any other way
Thank you for making it a great one for me!
Luv luv x

Last nite we continued UNO at my place after Wii
Crazy fun! Woohoo!
*pebbles* has stop complaining and pleased wif the visitors haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails