Monday, November 24, 2008

I should be thankful

That I'm Blessed!
With great people around me even when I'm in unfavorable times *kisses*
After the short power packed trip last last weekend, this recent last weekend was another filled one
From dancing, drinking, uno-ing, girlie thing, barbie-ing, swimming and wii-ing gosh thanks to JuJu for making it an awesome one (eventhough it was intentionally for hers)
Yup, we had to crashed our plans since she'll be going back end of the month
They camped in my living room for two nites hahahaa.. sorta slumber party for us
Seriously they're all a bunch of toxic free pure happiness
I cherished those time.. like seriously
Eventhough I missed an exclusive rave event and some others too nothing compensate of what I had last
And I danced till the newly fixed glads heel I sent to the cobbler earlier in the evening broke again dang!

Oh I found out the repair cost for the cam is almost as buying the cool new one so WTH I shall compare at other places too... *sighs*

People can really makes me super upset too
Discovered this stupid b*tch blog after some CSI-ing
Like WTFHMOFO trying to say and after much hurtful words drama queen acts with that certain someone the b*tch changed the damn post!
EH????!! WHOA!
Ugh! Why creatures like this lil immature attn seeker who naturally comes from either two of the states that I loathe most will cause some unpleasant situation for ppl like me?!
The game is not over yet but I shall see how far it will go.. best friends MY ASS!
I really feel like puking reading her first post like what kind of delusional can she be man
Maybe she haven't seen how super lunatic I CAN BE hahaha
And what kind of response did she receives which was denied as understood by me
They (my darlings) decided to call her E.T I dunno how that came across but thinking back it suits the perasan face
Haih.. am tired of entertaining these kinda bullshits
Bloody waste of time for another lesson man....

Gonna have a chat lunch tomorrow regarding job opportunity *smiles*
Hope it's another streak of rainbow that I can count on!
I don't wanna be choosy but I think I am cos I'm not a FAKER!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails