Saturday, November 8, 2008

I was depressed but I deserves a BREAK!


Oh yeah... the whole month has been pretty bad for me
Sorry I vent a lot here and believe me it's quite a release rather than yacking to my close friends all the time
It's funny how people can concluded your life by looking at picchas uploaded in FB
You see if I upload 'em not necessary those picchas were from yesterday event I mean am no longer excited to upload them right after the event itself!
My picchas can be from last month last year or many many moons before so just don't jump into conclusion ok
Ugh... not a big deal anyway
But it's a big deal to me when someone trying to be an angel you see
Like you share certain things with your most trusted (I should revised that) buddy and they also share the same opinion but then behind you they try to be nice to that so and so person that you hated so much thinking that hey it's ok it was just a simple gesture
I say WTF!!!! right....
Isn't the word that am trying to describe here called HYPOCRISY... get me?
Here I am hoping to at least have some comfort during my difficult time but yet this person think it's better to have some lil part of her "busy" time to a person who does not give a significant point in her life
Bah! Whatever... life goes on and hell yeah thanks for showing how much you care.. which I know now that it is not as much as I do!
Here's my fav picchas of my short escape last last week :)
Not in sequence of cos....












Somebody gonna belanja us some yummy chili crabs later woohoo!
I feel of sipping some white -____________-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails