Friday, November 7, 2008

Catching That Rainbow

The interview was ok and I hope she would consider me cos she looks as the one holding the gold card from her other half
Powerful woman turns me on ahaha I mean they know they're in control but dealing with them can be quite painful innit?!
More over she's related to the royal highness so insyaallah
After many moons I put on back my sharp suit aaah I miss 'em hehe I love feeling sharp and professional
-_________-
Next week I got another interview and Monday early morning before anyone warm their car engine to work I will be terpacak at the embassy

Oh you know what last nite I tidy up my make up stash
OH YAY!
Gosh I've so many cosmetic pouches lying here and there
The lace pouch (filled with mandatory items), fluffy pink, glam bling bling etc so what I did last nite scheming through itsy bitsy pieces I stacked them all nicely in the metal black hard case make up bag bambam got me from chinky land
They're all in one place except all my pretty falsies in a purple fabric box and brushes in pink one I got from Ikea
I need to get a compact powder cos my Get Even Benefit almost runs out
Thought of getting studio fix from MAC which I've been using the past 5 years lucky I didn't spend extra cos I got another face powder from T.LeClerc that I should finish up haha
Four bronzer in different brands, zealous amount of glosses, found 2 no wait 3 Chanel lispsticks!, packets of brush sets, couple of eyeshadows ha ha just too many that I don't fully utilized >.<
Yeah yeah I AM A BEAUTY JUNKIE yo!

While googling for the Emanuel Ungaro for MAC can't help to share the designer's lovely fall cllection here
Pretty innit o_o

I heart flowy materials mmmm.... *dreaming*
So today my first purchase from my tight budget was a patent chain link bag (last piece!)
It was very affordable and I do melts on any chain bag (can't afford Chanel flaps.. one day.. just one fine day!) *prays hard*
Still eyeing that matte OTT gold necklace from Topshop but it's not something I really NEED now *sighs*
Saw a matching bangle in MV the other day
Gosh the new collection so so blingy so many colourful sequins, beads aaaaaawwaaaaa...
But one thing that caught my eyes is this feather bolero in the season IT colour.... purple!
It is so really soft to touch and I don't bother to peek on the price tag lah

If my trip is happening.... ah wearing it over a satin dress would be really LOVELAYH!
Have a good weekend peeps...
Wanted to add my pro make up bag but stupid card reader isn't recognized WTF!
Ciao bella
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails