Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Topsy Turvy

I am not allowed to FEEL EXCITED!
Dang! It's a self restriction cos at times when I feel very very low but somehow when my cell rings an uncertain news comes up and leave me neither happy or a let down
I hate hanging to uncertainties.. tsk.. why la people too shy to say no
Just say so cos you don't let the person putting some sort of hope to it and somehow ask them to fill in the goddamn blank.... *sighs*
The co sec called me this morning if my other no. is working
Bwahahahha... seems they haven't told them on my departure
I said I left and can no longer tolerate working in that weird home-office environment
She said "OK WHAAAAT....." I laughed out really loud (LORL) replied "Are you joking?! Why don't you go there and visit yourself and try to stay at least half a day...."
She kept quiet.. I feel like adding hope he will pay your services haha
Another call from potential employer asking me some questions to help her process my application
Gosh.... am really hoping I can be part of that big reputable company team like seriously!!!!!!
I pray very very hard... yeah I told *pebbles* to pray for me too.. he said ...maaauw
Before am leaving to collect my passport a call for an interview but am not so keen on the position offered
But heck I can't be choosy now am I and let me just find out more tomorrow morning
Ok gotta go don't wanna be late now...
Ciao!

3 comments:

Nana said...

bila yang you nak gi america ni??? where in us??? bestnye!!!! Are you going to work there???? Whats up lah??? hahah! sigh! I ni blur gila babs huh??? sigh!!! heheh!

Juicy Pop said...

hi nana (everyone seems to call you tat instead of your first name so i shall change my mind to that too!)
i don't wanna say much cos its uncertain.. it is holiday tapi work dilemma ni and some changes it might be called off lah. i dunno yet but am so so happy finally i got my visa haha jakun bit la!
i wish i can work there! sure best haha but dealing with mat saleh here dah mcm c-bai imagine being the minority over there ugh! am fed up already...
YOU are allowed to be blur cos I'll be all fuzzy wuzzy from the lovely pressies yo!
x

Nana said...

hehehehe!! thankies hun! most of the stuff I got .. we got good discounts on them .. tu yang mampu tu! hehe!

OooOOOoo bestnye nak gi america! i pray you get to go! it would be a trip of a lifetime huns! memang best gila babi punya! TRUST ME!!! hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails