Thursday, November 6, 2008

Woop pe dee doo

Incessant phone calls today bah!
Sorry can't answer too weak cos I caught the viral fever bug (yeah right)
Can't wait to press send button!
So lazy! Urm... I'm poorer of five hundred bucks for the visa *sighs*
But I collected some ol cheque at the agency
Send the cammie for check up
Bought some barbie stuff with bambam for his first bbq catering!!!!
Thanks to a dear friend for promoting his passion ahaha if anyone wanna outsource their bbq my darling bf can help save your time and energy and guarantee that those lamb and the rest will be sweet and juicy in your mouth!
I'm still thinking about *that* nude peep toe bootie
Hmmmm... hmmmmm....
Gotta take photo tmrw argh..
Two things that makes me happy today are...

*pebbles* is getting fluffier now woohoohoo!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

pebbles is adorable--i love big, fluffy cats!

Juicy Pop said...

Oh yes he thinks he's a little boy too... he loves to be hugged :)
Welcome to my humble page natalie! Luv your style! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails