Thursday, November 13, 2008

Maybe you are cursed being you!

Oh man! I was stunned when my former boss said that to my face over our coffee (tea for me) haha
Well he's one of my former boss that I still respect and loyal cos he is a simple guy and very down to earth
Too bad I can't fit in his new set up yet but he's been a great listener
Yesterday only I rant about trying to be normal like everyone else and today bam! he spilled such statement how irony innit...
I tot of chopping off my locks but I told myself to keep it long until it reaches slightly above my waist haha
But it's not easy ey.. it drops a lot and dries at the end resulting tiny split ends ugh!
Just a month ago I had treatment and I have to be shrewd now to go for another sheesh
Come to think of it I should smother it with the avocado mix I had aeons ago and sit in the steam room everyday now that am hmmm... safe to say jobless haha!
I tell myself to swim more, work out bit and make myself pretty and back in shape rather than sit at one corner and sulk
To those urm (haters) who silently click to this humble juicy page of mine constantly read it hoping that I crush and fall you can be happy now cos as different I am from everyone else like you
I do have bad and ugly times you know
Don't worry I always be positive for my own sake and hoping that your wide grin will not last that long :)
Check out the dim sum machine for hair yo!
Dunno if I should jump in the bangs bandwagon *thinking*

Protein Hair from juicylicious on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails