Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shedding Kilo(s)


I totally used up helluva energy last weekend
Twice nite out of dancing and lugging and dragging two humongous bags containing my pre-loved items which was quite disappointing cos I don't think I will participate anymore
Not the dancing part of cos
Well very disappointed after being loyal and be part of it but it seems welfare or genuine interest wasn't shown to us
After paying in advance and getting our so called table nos it was so poorly organized
Lesson learned and bah forget about it we've been bitten twice so enough of that!
I had muscle pulled on my shoulders and a bruised on my right arm dang!

Dragged bambam on Sat nite to Frangi catching up wif a fellow babe for her bf's party
Meeting my doctor babe and her hubby too and bumped into Wawie (surprised!)
The place were jam packed after midnite and THANK GOD we had our own spot a lil higher than the crowd
Stuffy, smokey and hot to a point I was drenched in my sweats eeewww...
Some sightings of sour souls haha
My fellow babe kept holding my hands while we were shaking and teased me towards them
I don't bother cos I don't have any what so ever feelings anymore and my god just go away....
Some small chaos (a lil fight after ppl get too tipsy and hyper and being over sensitive) which are expected if we hang out wif the group so told bambam not to get involve and we headed home and I was hoping I shed at least 2 kilos from that unexpected sauna
Woohoo!

My cycle back on track this time around ugh... damn... got a huge pimple on my left temple which is quite painful
I had two consolations a packet from mommy and VS Romantic Wish body lotion from MuiMui
Hope that I'll receives good news tomorrow (in couple of hours later)
Yup I better rest and have a good Monday yo!

Some juicy notes I want to remember:-
I posted a poem to bambam on his FB wall ~ yeah, am expressing how important he is to me and I know am being emo.. blame the cycle!
Jas won karaoke solo and brought back a tv on her family day
Now I can call Melon again for being positive. Congrats!
Am extremely happy to danced last nite (testing the durability of my glad heels) esp wif Doc Zet and see Wawie wif her gfs having a gals nite out
Thanks YanieCB for lending me her digicam and loving her new hairstyle
Wondering Azah's preparation for her big day cos we didn't meet up which was supposed to wif the rest
The focacia chix mushroom + hot choc @Starbucks earlier was satisfying over the discussion of the much anticipated LV trip
Hope I get some great answers tomorrow!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails