Friday, November 28, 2008

Come All To Solaris

This Weekend!
Cos I'll be participating with none other the coolest peeps of Bijou Bazaar
I kinda like the venue and hope it'll be accessible to everyone so yeah peeps head down to Solaris Mt Kiara
Attached is the flyer and also the map for you to find us
Click the piccha for larger view


Check out my stall J.P.G and say hello yeah!

See ya juicy peeps there and have a great Saturday & Sunday ahead
I know there's a lot of sales going on in town especially in Park Royal and BV II but I bet the fun will not be the same as where I'll be and the rest of awesome people!
Come! Come yo!

2 comments:

Nana said...

sejak bila KL ada SOHO??? hehehehehe !!! What lah KL ni! semua nak ikut si BRITISH ni .. sugguh tak happening tau! hahaa! baik ikut americans .. lagi cool! haha!

Juicy Pop said...

ada dulu if am not mistaken first was in bkt bintang next to lot 10 but dah closed shop and the soho here hmmm.. nothing fancy lah!
isn't most of it here are known for being lack of originality cos the mentality here lacking of creativity!
if i sound emo blamed my pms LOL!
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails