Thursday, November 13, 2008

A road trip

I'm a little cranky now cos I didn't get much sleep and had an interview this morning
Well initially it was something am not keen to go but heck after the meeting somehow it gives me that kind of buzz sorta minor rush to be part of the team
Telling myself it is a M-infested company but I can see the department is rocking in a lil different from the rest
(which I sincerely hope so) but definitely the security and stability that I can count on
Hmmm.. only now is to see how much they're offering the package ey then I'll make up my mind -_____-

Bambam bought a new game for wii
I've packed my black weekend traveller for our road trip in a short while
Waiting for our ride now -___________-
Yay! I'm looking forward savoring the the yummy food haha
Yes people we gonna be at the pearl of the orient this weekend
Woohoo! If only I can bring my darling *pebbles* along haha!
Have a great weekend cos I will stuff myself so much
-________________________________-

2 comments:

Nana said...

pearl of the orient tu apa???????? hahahah excuse my ignorance :D

Juicy Pop said...

It's penang la my dear :)
Stuffed ourselves fat! oh gee.. haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails