Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whiz Weekend

It's already November!
Sheeesh... just three months away for juicy beach escapade and living one of my golden dream -___________-
Ah.. in the rut that I'm stuck now it's hard to get excited about the holiday or holidays that I'm anticipating
Oh well, step by step they say
I luv my bambam for standing by my side and keep up with my mood swings and paranoia

He also followed me for dinner with family @Mum's Place where our atok came down from Melaka
I know it must felt awkward for him but lucky chatterbox dad of mine eased him up
Succeeded in hooking up bro with wii ahahahhaha yeah he got wii-ed too!
Also another fav couple of ours joined in later before the juicy ritual started at bambam's place

This morning they sms me saying how hurt their arms were and bro said he never played any games (yeah he's one serious bloody gamer) that actually hurt physically ahahahahha!
Told him that he will like it too -________________-
We actually converted a lot friends to wii wooohooohoo!
Thanks to Husni who's now having vacay in Bali and shop too much that he didn't try it??????!
Apa ni?!

Oh thanks to Yanie for having us at her office's Diwali open house
The food was yummy and I had too much white to a point when we say goodbyes I told her my ride was MiiVii
I was meant to say Myvi ahahah.. stoopid me!

Ah hopefully few more days that am going to that hell this week! Ugh!
God help me!
x

Pix taken after having a mini wedding celebration @Anita's lovely crib in the golden triangle
Where we had nice rose champers direct from Paris yay!

Toga ethnic printed top: Thrifted in Bijou Bazaar
Jeans: Ms Selfridge
Red/Silver clutch: Thrifted from Shareen
Studded orange flats: Vincci

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails