Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stolen Picchas

>.<
Cos mine doesn't work
All were taken from one of the best digicam belongs to a dear friend -_______-
Wish our stay were longer... that what you will always feel when you're on a holiday innit!
Expect vomits of juicy memories from here on heheh!


Our first stop from the journey
We had char kuey teow as our first savouring in the food paradise *grins*
Then we chill by the beach @Sunset Bistro it felt amazing and I was totally relaxed and HAPPY



Supper we had soups with bread slices just across from the clubbing spots

Had breakie (yes we woke up early for Saturday) in Transfer Road for some roti canai

You can see am loving the teh tarik damn it was good tat I had to tapau another haha
Then we drove off to Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera and I wanted to show them how beautiful it was up there at the guest house cafe overlooking the whole city but too bad the train/tram only stop half way up the hill for some maintenance service

We then took a walk and enjoyed ourselves at The Botanical Garden
Simply lovely and I wish more parks near my home has it similarities so I can picnic there every weekend

I heart this piccha -____-
When I saw the tree I asked bambam to take up from below to capture the beautiful branches


We went loco at the park so so funny hahaha ROLF


Our gazillion times to capture the jumping effect!



Imagine a bunch of locals being touristy and camwhoring in one of the state worst than mainland chinkies visiting the first time to the concrete island bwahaha!

Then another funny thing happens cos we had difficult time circling around looking for the Sleeping Buddha Temple
My god it was driving back and forth from it and before reaching the right temple we went to a different one up the hill.. sorta Amazing Race moment you know
The huge statue is actually hidden inside and it was smiling instead of sleeping and it was so colourful cos it belongs to the Thais


Back to food hunting we savoured ais kacang and chendol and rojak buah
Loving the set up of the ol skool charm buildings and I'm always fascinated to it

We walked a bit and continued eating cucur(cucuq) underneath the zinc top inside the bazaar
Freaking hot!

We knew we had to fully utilized our time we headed to Feringghi Beach and took a dip
The current was quite strong but how I wish the water is as good as my precious island Perhentian

Sunset was awesome and I just gazed at it in the water telling myself how beautiful it was and blessed I am *beams*


I didn't shop at the bazaar cos am broke but there wasn't anything that I don't have anymore haha!
But being a beauty junkie I snapped some super awesome make up heheh
Juicy awesome.. woohoohoo..
Bambam said I could imitate this mannequin and snapped it right away haha


Me|Juju|Jas|Wawie
I passed out after shower when we reached home (yes we stayed @Jas amazing apartment in the city)
Thought of playing Old Maid but while waiting for everyone I dozed off till the next morning
My leg muscle pulls cos I walked too much haha but it was all worth it
We missed Sunday breakfast but we stuffed good with nasi beriyani @Hameediyah

Oh my god I wish I can tapau the rice back... finger licking good!
We ate our food quietly cos everybody was concentrating savouring it
Yup by this time I feel fat as a cow.. no make it two cows haha

UNO was started when we did our last pit stop @Gurney Starbucks cos the two coffee junkies needed their fix
Believe it or not the saga continues through out our journey back home
We are glad Juju is happy with the trip and bring back some sweet memories to Dublin
Unbelievable but the memories are irreplaceable!
We will see you again O'Pearl of the Orient!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails