Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been granted!

I woke up really early and on the road wee in the morning
Traffic was super madness! I really thought I would be late... hey hey I know I admit my time management is kinda suck but for important events I would kick my ass to be on time
There was a minor accident after Penchala Link right after the fly over ugh!
Malaysian motorist memang known for being super kepochi always like to really sloooooow down and see what's going on that I almost thought of turning back
But my gut says think positive just go and turn back only if you get rejection at the gate haha
Instinct was right cos I managed to parked my little car at a lane behind the embassy walked for 10 mins (gosh I wish I could walk more everyday banishing my thunder thighs) and registered
Oh yes they let me in!
A lil nervous but I just wanna get it over with I waited for biometric finger scan and the interview for almost 3 1/2 hours yo! No joke!
During the standing over the counter interview (and everyone can hear us) he asked so you like gambling? On top of other questions.. maaaaaan!
I said I wish I have a lot of money and no I rather shop haha
Well I just hope that everything around me settle sooner and if I have enough to go for the trip
But whatever it is I got my visa to the US yo!!!!
Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Somehow I celebrated that by having a brunch at The Loaf (mana tau if Tun muncul ke) gosh the beef bacon bun and toasted almond with icing sugar were yummy and the ice lemon tea is a two thumbs up!
I like my lemon tea to be bitter and sweet and lemony a balance taste altogether -_____-
Sipping it while having a lil puff at the outside patio reminisce me of the cafe in Singapore sidewalks
Quite cool lah our city finally keeping up haha
My feet hurt like a bitch after I killed my time walking ok scratched that succumbed to a lil shopping haha
Got belated birthday gifts for my dear friends (I just feel of celebrating) and trying not to worry on my current issues now *sighs*
Oh so many nice things which I have to just woo-ed but the best thing I got for myself was a long assymetrical cardi and a gold black chunky ring and two super awesome headband with feathers
Yup... I know my lil project still on hold eventhough I got some of the stuff to start it off haha but F21 never fails to beat me to it.. sheesh!
I HEART HAIR ACCESSORIES! BE IT OTT, BOHO, HIPPIE, FANCY, WHIMSICAL!
Ya that makes me happy and smile!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails