Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Juicy juicy smile(s)

This morning there were few missed calls when I woke up
Couple of sms but I had to rush for for my luncheon
Managed to return calls checking where were they from and mostly replying on my applications yay!
Couldn't reply any sms but dashed out after cleaning and feeding *pebbles* and left him outside so that he'll be happier to chill off on my bed which has been his current fav spot now (if bambam isn't around) haha

The luncheon went well but I always has doubts oh yeah I hate believing things now
Don't blame me but I just don't swallow any pretty promises anymore
The big co didn't call (yet) but another one big co which will give me a whole new experience rang and bargaining with me
Man.. I suxx on selling myself, my capabilities and wits sometimes but I told him to call me back if he can negotiate it wif the respective people
Anyhoo there'll be another interview this week and a recruitment agency called saying she'll fwd my cv to one oil and gas company... hmmm I'll wait and see
Things are picking up I guess I hope so and how I wish for a brighter year next year!
Might postpone holiday plans hmmmm... yeah I don't like a half hearted enjoyment who does innit
But dunno I might just pack my yellow suitcase and fly awaaaaaaaaaaay....
At times I do miss my luxe life yo! Dang!

Flossy! Flossy! LOL!


I'll bounce back... I know juicy I will be -________________-
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails