Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just Go Back To Where You Came From

Sheesh... of all the thing that they could think of is cancelling my sim on that ol sony ericsson haha!
What a joke!
At least a reply to my email or acceptance of my letter can show some tiny bit of professionalism (if they ever have one!)
Hmmm... sometimes it is sad that I would have to face these kind of challenges
It's not always of me under performing but it will always be some mental psycho shits going on
Life is fragile and often it is always unfair *sighs*
Its weird as how normal I wanna be like everyone else the path will always be different and always difficult
Perhaps am repaying all the craps I did in past life maybe? Haha
*sighs* Admittedly my journey of life is quite dysfunctional but I always try to make it juicy for myself
God knows!
Hmmm... today I've applied to few places! Hope I could score another two at least
Gonna have another short getaway soon
Yup I gotta take my mind off lah.... I should lose weight but instead I feel am more chubbier now
WTF!!!!! Aaargh.. I don't binge, I eat less, sleep less and puff a lot hmmmm...
If am lucky I might be sun tanning by the beach and also inhaling fresh air up the hill at the same time this weekend
Another deserve break?! I think so too!
I leave you with three juicy picchas

Love puff from chinky land from bambam

Beautiful sunset captured by a dear friend on my last short break

I really wanna go back to Bali cos it's just amazing

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails