Thursday, November 27, 2008

Taking My Dance Shoes Out

It's been awhile that I went out to clubs
Like man.. am way out on that phases okay but I need to dance and be free
So i had an invite (shit now I forgot to collect the member card) and catching up wif a gf whom I know I can dance and had a good time wif since she's free
So many times I missed her gathering and this time I make my time for her -____-
Heavy downpour the whole freaking day.. but managed to do some laps and 15 mins of steam bath and another 15 in sauna
Gotta burn those damn fats ugh!
Before we drove off to town managed to have a quick dinner wif my darlings and of cos Juju before she flies back
God knows when we'll meet again but hey.. now Air Asia offers ticket to London for only 1.5k yo!
Hehehehheee.. a dear friend who has a mission to Europe already booked herself! Very fast! Go girl!

The nite went smoothly and bambam couldn't come out cos he went to hospital for his sister (her second operation) and she's allright
We somehow got inside without the need to rush with the crowd and stayed and danced for the last 6 hours straight in that room
The rest of other rooms were too many pretentious ppl who just wanna be seen.. BORING
Yup my kind of music we danced, danced, danced and my glad heels survived this time cos we had the best carpeted spot haha
Bumped into familiar faces those you clubs before and we said how old we felt haha
Yeah I said once in a blue moon is alright and as tonite is the relaunch so what the heck
This guy asked about *tat catfight* I had wif those monkeys
I laughed it off when he say no chance of reconcile with each other I shakes my head and shrugged
When they kicked and elbowed me on the dance floor that one time I said gosh they're not those ppl that you would ever consider to associate ever and I pity they instill those kind of upbringing their family gave them
Oh well I don't need them anyway... and added but those times when we had fun I enjoyed it eventhough if it was a fake one they showed to me haha!

Tomorrow I have two interviews (yay!) but if both doesn't give me that kind of vibes I think by Monday I know where to make up my mind and confirm it straight away
Hmmmm... I really wanted to go for NY trip but seriously my budget is killing me
I don't feel comfortable travelling and knowing I don't have enough like HELLO!
Being realistic and logically I know what I should decide
At this point I definitely need to do more calculations and already half hearted and foresee I'll be miserable *sighs*
How? How? How? dammit!
Stupid stupid hippieman!

Good nite!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails